Thursday, July 16, 2009

I continue to be infatuated

Tarsem came in again today. It was very surreal. Allow me to convey my reaction by pasting in my twitter posts from during his visit:


TARSEM JUST WALKED IN OMG WILL THIS FEELING NEVER GO AWAY?
7 minutes ago from TweetDeck

TARSEM IS PLAYING WITH THE CREEPY ALIEN DOG
7 minutes ago from TweetDeck

I THINK I AM ASLEEP AND DREAMING -- THIS CANNOT BE REAL
5 minutes ago from TweetDeck

TARSEM JUST QUOTED MONTY PYTHON
1 minute ago from TweetDeck

I WILL NEVER STOP TALKING IN CAPS WHEN IT COMES TO TARSEM
less than a minute ago from TweetDeck



To explain the "creepy alien dog," one of the Executive Producers has this Pomeranian named Bilbo (as in Baggins) that looks like a strange combination between a teddy bear and an ewok. When it wants attention, it makes weird noises, kind of like an alien.
This is sortof what the dog looks like

except the fur on the legs is longer, there's almost no fur on the body, and what little fur there is on the body is dark grey, which stands in stark contrast to the bright orange fur of the head and legs.


Anyway, my workday's almost over. Dunno what's going on tomorrow (except that Jake and I are going to see Half-Blood Prince in IMAX 3D!), but then on Saturday morning I'm going to this sketchy warehouse to PA on a short film shoot!
I hope I don't die...

If I post here again, then you can be sure I didn't die in the sketchy warehouse.

Chris out.

2 comments:

  1. tarsem! he's my hero. did he tell you any ultra-secret stuff about his new film? oh, please, say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, he didn't, but he's in here all the time, so maybe he will.

    Also, today I've been reorganizing a bunch of old digibeta tapes and such, and there's a whole box full of stuff from The Fall. You should've seen my happy dance. I'm sure I squealed, too. I'm surprised nobody seemed to notice.

    ReplyDelete